Saturday, March 17, 2012

  It's been super busy for me in the past few weeks. Son came in for college spring break, left for college spring and before, after, and in between, it's been whirlwind crazy for me. But one thing that I realized in all of my running, I am not taking care of myself. I stepped on the scale and went numb. I was the same weight as I was when I was nine months pregnant with my last child and she just turned 4! I couldn't cry, scream, or shout; just numb, I was.
  This was on Monday. Since then I am determined to be better to and for myself. So, I have gone raw. I had given up red meat many years ago and only ate fish and chicken anyway, but now, definitely not any chicken for awhile, if ever. Now, I don't know if this will be a lifetime change, but for the time being I feel a difference in me. I am sleeping better, have more energy, and my sinuses have cleared. The best thing is that in just these few days, I have lost 4 pounds! I am going to attempt to do a juice fast, I don't know how long right now... just one day at a time. I'll keep you posted on my journey and results; my goal is to drop at least 4 pant sizes and at least 60 pounds. Wish me luck and any of your experiences are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post. Sometimes we are so busy caring for others we forget about ourselves. Great job wanting to take some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Article is good.Interesting article about lifestyle bloggers.
    Lifestyle
    It's Call Good Manners,
    The Right Persong for Children,
    Know Thy Role,
    Bandaging the Boo Boos,
    You Are Never Too Old,
    Do you love customer service?
    Kiss your way to an Inexpensive Wedding,


    lifestyles for more information


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete